Bark Box – It’s What’s In Our Mailbox
Bark Box is amazing for busy pet parents or it can be the perfect gift for any dog lover. What is the Bark Box? Its a box that is delivered to monthly that will include four or more dog items for your furry one! It could be anything from leashes, treats, bones, or awesome dog products. How does it work? You visit Bark Box and choose your pets size (small-medium-Large) then you choose your plan (as low as $17 a month!) and then you wait for your Bark Box to be delivered (shipping is free if you are in the US).
The best thing in my eyes about this company is that 10% goes towards supporting a rescue group!
I came across this product because I saw several of my friends on facebook ordering these boxes for their pets and were raving about the fun selection of items that they received. I have now spoke with two other dog owners who actually sent these to other dog owners as gifts (new puppy and a dogs birthday). I actually received one for Haylie as a gift after Fred passed away and it was the PERFECT gift because it was a variety of items and kept her busy for a few weeks with the toys, treats and products that came with it.
The Bark Box really surprised me with the quality of products and the wide range of items that were fun and something new for me to try. There wasn’t one thing in the box I had ever tried so I was very excited to get the box open and put it to good use!
1. We received a Soggy Paws dog towel by Farfetched this awesome towel to dry your dog with that you just put your hands in these pockets and then towel dry your dog with it, the towel is perfect and comes in handy when someone is coming through the dog door with muddy paws when its raining! I had actually never seen this towel before, we give this towel the Hound Girl stamp of approval.
2. Double Nut Super Boost treats by Tumbleweed & Eddie’s were consumed with pure delight by Haylie. She actually had her nose at the counter when these were opened and by the time I was ready to give her a command for her treat she was foaming at the mouth!!!! These were grain free and a total hit.
3. The Gimme Gummy by Safemade is probably her favorite thing in the box. I was worried at first because it says “M” so I thought to my self I know Haylie and her jaws of life so I knew I had to watch her closely with this toy because I knew she would rip it to shreds. She did pull off one of the rubber ears right away and Stella-Bob has managed to take off the other ear of it but this toy is a nice change from a Kong for them but I do have to watch both of them with this toy to ensure they don’t rip it to shreds. I love that its ok for the freezer, oven and dishwasher safe! I wish that the toy would have been for a tough chewer but I know that not all dogs have jaws of life! That would be the only suggestion for improvement is an option to say if you have an extreme chewer or not.
4. I love a frozen smoothie so why wouldnt my dog?! The Mr. Barksmith is a cool treat that you can pop into the freezer and then service to your dog, all natural and made in the USA! This was a fun change from the frosty paws.
5. I have heard of Stella & Chewy’s before but the price has always kept me away so this was perfect for me to have a chance to try it out on Miss Picky Haylie. It was a large freeze dried peice of food made from only the best all natural ingredients. She liked it but wasn’t in love with like she was with the treats in the box. I do love the fact that a coupon was included for this product for $2.00 off at your local store if your dog did love the item.
Make sure to stop on by the Bark Box Facebook page for all their latest news and coupons!